OK, I’ve been tagged by Stuart and a couple of others plus others who didn’t know where to find me. The problem is that anyone I want to tag has already been tagged. So here goes:
1) Describe yourself in seven words. Hungry, famished, ravenous, gourmande, underfed, voracious, starved.
2) What keeps you up at night? The fear that the world may run out of food before breakfast.
3) Who would you like to be? A quality control inspector in a frozen food factory assigned to the green beans.
4) What are you wearing now? I have a napkin tucked under my collar and protecting my front. I’m ready for some culinary excellence! OK, I’ll take culinary adequacy. I’d even suffer through culinary rubbish.
5) What scares you? When my peeps leave Kenzie and me alone-I’m afraid that they won’t come back until after dinnertime. Those dachshund girls who used to live next door had it made.
6) What’s the best and worst things about blogging? The best is making new friends from all over. The worst is what happens when those new friends whom I never met in person cross the bridge.
7) What’s the last blog you visited? Why, it is Stuart’s blog. He’s to blame for leading me down this path of wickedness known as Scottyblogging.
8) What is the one thing you’d change about yourself? I’d want to be free from Addision’s Disease. I get a shot every 25 days to keep me alive. Sometimes I’m peppier than others and that’s not the normal blues. It’s also expensive for Him-a bottle of medicine is more expensive every time He gets one. The last was $188 and contained four shots worth. They know I’m sick when I refuse to eat but that’s only happened twice in my life.
9) Slankets? Say what? Never heard of slankets so I have no idea. Put me down as a maybe until I get further info.
10) Tell us something about the one who tagged you. A few did it and I love them all but this week I’ve got to show some special love to Sweet William the Scot.
11) Tell us something we don’t already know about you. Some of you might remember me telling you on Stuart’s blog about my eating the stone floor. See this picture-They patched it, darn it all. I’m now working on removing the patch to preserve my art work. I have to get spot one perfect before starting on spot two.
What you don’t know is that I’ve taught Kenzie how to eat the drywall in the bedroom-see this:
Kenzie could stand improvement in his use of color and shading.
OH…blame MOI will you??? Tee Hee! Glad I did! You’re quite the card Miss Kyla!
Oh Kyla, you are so funny! I would love to work in a green bean plant too! And I can’t believe you and Kenzie chew on the floor and walls! Is it tasty?
I can put seasonings on the floor and it sticks. If you put seasoning on wall it falls to the floor. I wonder about Kenzie.
We like your descriptive words…..we think about food most of the time, too. Working in the green bean factory would be good….or any food production line, come to think of it.
Enjoyed your answers.
XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy
My peeps say I’m the most food driven canine they’ve ever seen. I don’t think about food all the time-just when I’m not eating.
You know Kyla and Kenzie, you should try wallpaper at least that has paste which has some flavor. Thanks for the extra shout out of love!!!
Sweet William The Scot
We thought our Gus was the only scottie “food monster” about. Seems like he’s “met his match” so to speak. And we bet you’re just as good at “lobbying” for food both at the right time and the wrong time!
Just loved your “tagged” answers. RooOOodles xxx
Yep, you are really hard to tell apart now…..bruhaahaahaa! Don’t worry it doesn’t take long to get back to your comfortable selves.
XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & roxy