We’re now entering
Silly Season the political campaign season-Arizona has a primary in a couple of weeks. The streets are littered with campaign signs and the infernal phone calls have started. I know one candidate, but it isn’t for political office. Stuart (scottiechronicles.com) is running for SpokesDog for Thundershirts and you can help elect him. I ask you, have you ever seen a more honest face?
In office as the Thundershirt Spokesdog, Stuart promises
1) Not to embezzle any more funds than any of his opponents would
2) Stop the direct deposit of paychecks of those who work for him. This will ensure that all workers will show up at least twice a month.
3) The door to his office will always be open. He may not be there but be next door with his
squeeze girl friend Sniglet, but the door will be open.
4) He also promises transparency. He’ll increase the size of the windows into his office. Of course, this transparency and open door policy doesn’t extend to Sniglet’s place.
5) If you vote for him, all recorded calls from him at dinner time will stop.
6) He won’t poop on your lawn and he will remove the “Vote for Stuart” signs on your lawn.
You can stuff the ballot box once a day through August 31. It’s easier if you have a facebook account but that’s not required.
Here’s the link to Stuart’s explanation-> click here
I’m Kyla Scott, and I approved this message.
Kenzie update He’s reasonably active and eating in the morning but not so much in the evening. We’re encouraged seeing that the plateau he’s on is higher than any other one in the last month.
Kyla update the “Shoe of Shame” is off-Yipeee