I’m ashamed of some of the members of the bird family here, they’re just plain stupid. Of course, these aren’t members of the parrot group-we’re above this. We have big windows because She likes it airy and bright.
As you can plainly see, you can see right through the house to the other side. Well, some birds (more related to dodos than parrots) think that they can fly right through the house to the other side. That’s laziness because all they have to do is fly over the house-duh. These would be Supermen crash into the windows and are stunned from anywhere from a couple of seconds to a half hour. They rally and go away. The peeps don’t like this and get these decals that are transparent to humans but visible to birds. Here’s one-you can see the fuzziness and also (if you look closely) the outline of a maple leaf decal.
This has cut out about 90% of it. The remaining 10% have to be turkeys.