Kismet is so concerned about finding a man that she has neglected to name her eggs!
Therefore, all of you will have to give the eggs names. Believe Kali and me, the prize for the best name is well worth it.
Here are the rules:
1) This contest is open to all residents of Blogville 21 days old or more as of July 21, 2015.
2) This contest is open to any species, except squirrels. That’s a given, squirrels are losers.
3) The prize will be sent fully paid for, postage paid. If your gov’t imposes some duty or tax, that’s your responsiblity to pay. Then vote the buzzards out at the next election for doing that. The prize is for the basic version. If you want the super-duper custom version, the extra money is up to you. The prize is most suitable for a peep who is a dog and/or cat lover. If a guinea pig, rabbit or bird (you get the idea) should win, the prize is transferrable-certainly an animal lover knows of someone who is a dog and/or cat lover whom the winner would like to hono(u)r.
4) The contest is open NOW. It will be open for entries until June 10. Don’t worry about the time zones-as long as it is June 10 somewhere in the world, you’re in time.
5) One entry per blog and household (ie. Kali and I can’t send in 2 entries). There is no cost to enter.
6) Kali and I and the judge can’t enter.Don’t worry about Kismet entering-she had her chance.
7) A very respected and unidentified member of Blogville has agreed be the judge. The judge will not reveal his/her identitiy until the contest is over. At that time, the judge may disclose his/her identity or prefer to keep it confidential-judge’s choice. The decision of the judge is final. To help with the impartiality of the judge, the judge will only see the entered names. The judge will not see who submitted any name until the announcement of the final decision has been made. In case of duplicate entries for the winner, the earliest received gets the prize. I will try my best to inform duplicate entrants that they cannot win because the same name was already entered and to try again, but I can’t guarrantee 100% accuracy. Kali is no help and I’m a dog also.
8) To enter, submit an email to kismetparrot at yahoo dot com. If you have questions, you can use that email address.
-Your blog but if you don’t have a blog, please include a link to a comment you’ve made on a blog that was made before June 1.
-An alternate email address if you don’t wish to use the one that sent the entry
-Don’t forget the names for the eggs-there are 2 of them. You give each one a name.
9) I, personally, will make every effort to insure everyone’s privacy. The winner will, of necessity, need to divulge a snail mail address and other preferences necessary for the proper prize.
10) In any dispute, the decision of the judge is final. TWAAAAP.