I only did “Treat”.
And I got a lot of them-I have “the look” down pat.
Back in April, I reported on Josephine but we have new information. Was I ever a bird brain on this one. A peep was saying hello to Josephine and Josephine’s peep came out and talked. He set us straight on “Josephine”.
- Josephine is a male! (How’s a bird to know?)
- Josephine’s real name is Elvis
- The horse that shares the outside space with Elvis is Casey and is blind (for you squirrels out there, that’s blind, NOT blond).
- Elvis is 10 years old.
- Elvis is a rescue (as is Casey) because Elvis’ mom rejected him and wouldn’t let him feed from her.
- The peep we saw, took him in and bottle fed him (every four hours).
Here’s Elvis yesterday
And to top everything, a baby picture from 10 years ago (with Casey).
All Right! Elvis is a rescue also!
Kali didn’t eat me-she just found a moulted feather of mine on the floor. I didn’t need it anymore.
Hat tip to Sara and ChooChoo the Shih Tzu
These signs are on our roads. Some of the others say “Still Lost”. I hope she’s OK. I hope she is microchipped.
Even though it is September, it is still 102F 39C here. Kaci and Kali love that the wildlife (lizards, mice, snakes, and more) comes to the porch to chill. It’s their summer viewing.