I don’t know. My peep wanted the specialist to look at my X-rays (see last post). Today we got the results. They’re confusing (that’s why they’re called experts and experts can never be wrong). It appears that if the antibiotics I’m on don’t work, it’s a toe amputation, probably a week from Monday. I’m just so excited-NOT.
At least if it happens because it doesn’t get better, it will be delayed a week (OK, a wheek for you guinea pigs). If it is the big C, hopefully it will be caught before spreading.